Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I've been fixed!

The stimulation from my SCS is kind of a weird sensation.  The only way I know how to describe it is that it's kind of like being electrocuted but it doesn't hurt.  It's hard to imagine missing that sensation but I have to admit I did.

I met with the rep from the company that made my stimulator yesterday.  She set up my new programmer so I'm back to having stimulation.  She also noticed a problem with the wand attached to my programmer.  She put in an order for a replacement and that arrived today.  I'm all fixed up!

The minute I was able to alter the sensations and strength I felt like a had a long lost friend back.  I missed you, old friend.  You're back just in time.  The weather has been playing games again, as it tends to do in the Spring around this area.  It was almost 90 degrees F a couple of days ago and I woke up to 32 degrees F this morning.  They're calling for rain over the nest couple of days.

The pain levels aren't yet back down to where they had been before, but it's getting there.  Just a few days more.  I'm excited to get acquainted with my newly adjusted programs.

No comments: