Saturday, February 28, 2009

Headaches

UGH! I've had a headache now for 2.5 weeks. It's terrible. I went to my doctor, thinking it might have something to do with some medications I am taking and they put me on Ultram for it. She said this should get rid of the headache. It's been about 5 days and nothing yet :-( I'm getting really sick of this. I'm calling her again this week if it still hurts.

I had an appointment with the pain clinic doctor yesterday. I've been so out of it because of the headache that I completely forgot. We were sitting in Friendly's when my phone's alarm went off. I called the doctor's office, and sure enough I had an appointment about 10 minutes later. I told the receptionist that I might be late, but I was leaving right then. She told me not to rush and rescheduled for Tuesday.

I feel like such an idiot. The appointment was only a checkup before I go back to work full time, which I start doing on Monday. I just can't believe I forgot.

No comments: