Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas...

I'm home alone tonight (my husband has to close, so he won't be home until 11:30-11:45). This morning we went to my Sister-In-Law's house for Christmas. It was really nice to spend a few hours with the family. My niece is adorable when she opens gifts.

We'll start with the good news. My ankle seems to be progressing quite well. I can limp on it for short periods of time now. That's a huge milestone for me :) I'm continuing the the PT, and slowly putting more and more weight on it as I walk.

Then to the bad news. I'm able to give a bit of a forewarning this time. I may not be able to post any updates for a while. Work is picking up again. We reach a huge milestone recently, and lost a major part of our department, so I'm going to be insanely busy there for a while. Hopefully the stress doesn't set back my recovery.

No comments: