Monday, October 4, 2010

Beer, Engagement Party, and Tears

On my way home from work on Friday I got a ticket.  I was stupid.  I should have known better.  It was the first day of a new month and my inspection had expired a while ago.  I never should have pulled on to the highway like I did.  I should have taken the back roads.  But no, I wanted to take the highway so I wouldn't be late getting my husband from work.  STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!  Now I need to get my car fixed and get a new inspection before my court date and just kind of hope they throw the ticket out :(  So the weekend started on a bad note.  I was already exhausted and in pain so that was the last thing I needed.

Saturday we went to the beer festival that I talked about in my last entry.  We had a blast.  I turned on my stimulator as high as it could comfortably go, and off to the festival we headed.  It was nice to see some old friends that I haven't caught up with in the longest time.  We stayed around there for a few hours and then headed home to get some rest before a friends' engagement party.

Later that night we went out again and hung out with friends at the party.  Again I managed to stand the entire time without too much pain, although I was hurting by the end.  I'm glad we went and it turned out to be a good time.

Sunday morning it all went to hell again.  For some reason the husband decided to start a fight.  I "slept" on the couch last night.  For the second time in a row I cried the whole way in to the office.  Not cool. 

No sleep + added stress = terrible leg pain.  It's going to be a long week.

No comments: