Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things are going well

There's a light at the end of the tunnel. My company is finally bringing in some help. I might be able to breathe soon :) Just knowing this is coming has helped my stress levels immensely.

We went apple picking last weekend. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been in years (not since long before I got my stimulator implanted). It was so nice to walk around, enjoying the chilly autumn weather, picking apples, and just generally having a good time with my husband. My leg was really sore afterward, but I came home and made a delicious apple pork loin in the slow cooker for dinner. It was the epitome of a beautiful fall day, made all the better by the fact that I was still able to stand at the end of it. However, we picked way too many apples. We still have a ton left over and I've almost run out of things to make with them.

Tonight we're going bowling, which is yet another activity I haven't done since getting the stimulator. I'm hoping I'll be able to find a good setting on the stimulator so I won't have to continuously adjust it all night, but even if I do that's still better than the pain.

No comments: