Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm tired

I'm tired of thinking negatively.  I'm tired of not sleeping, I'm tired of being in pain (This wasn't supposed to be a consistent thing anymore :( ).  I'm just tired in general.

Last night I didn't sleep very well at all.  I finally fell asleep shortly before my alarm clock went off.  When it went off I groggily got up and got into the shower, hoping washing my face would wake me up a bit.  It didn't, so I groggily took my shower.  Just before I was done I leaned over to pick something up and knocked the conditioner bottle right off the ledge.  We buy shampoo and conditioner in bulk.  Doing this saves us a ton of money, but it means big objects to fall on the foot.  Maybe that's something to rethink?  Anyway, sure enough the big bottle of conditioner landed directly on my right foot.  The pain is incredible.

The funny thing about this stimulator is that it helps immensely with RSD pain, but the moment there's an actual injury it doesn't do very much.  So here I am, stimulator jacked up to 11, and still in pain.  Cross your fingers this will be a short day.

When I get home tonight I'm going to try soaking my foot and hope that helps some with the pain.  Then I plan on spending the rest of the afternoon with my foot propped up on a pillow.  Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight and tomorrow will be a new day, with much less pain.

No comments: