Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The day before D-day

So tomorrow is D-day. I went in for my appointment today. I decided on the rechargable battery. He told me that if I went with the nonrechargable I'd most likely only make it about 2 years before they would need to replace it, so yeah.

He explained the procedure to me, and then asked if I had any pain killers at home. I told him I have some Vicodin and he asked if I had enough to last a week. I told him I wasn't sure and he said I should check and let him know tomorrow when I get there if I need another perscription, because I will definitely need to take them for 7-10 days.... then he warned me that I will be in severe pain for at least 3-4 days after the surgery. Oh yay! This will be fun!

At least it's almost over, though. I can't wait for my pain levels to decrease again.

I'll update as soon as possible after the surgery. It may take a while, though.

No comments: