Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today's the day

I wanted to sleep in this morning, becuase of the whole no eating after midnight thing. At 3:30am the cat knocked a bunch of stuff over and scared the crap out of me.... I'm now fully awake.

I have to admit.... I'm terrified of the week ahead of me. I'm almost 100% sure it's going to be worth all the pain, but I'm definitely not looking forward to the next 7-10 days. I almost don't want to go through with it, but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't take this opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog from your profile on an RSD Support Group and it has been very helpful to me to read how you've endured the many obstacles facing you as positively as you could. I hope your recuperation time is quick and as painless as possible.

After all the other treatments have failed to work for me, I have my Trial SCS put in tomorrow morning after having RSD for over a year now...finally! It's what my husband, I and the doctors have struggled so hard with the Insurance Co for...just a chance to see if it would work for me.

Anyway, I really do appreciate you keeping this blog out there for others to find and read. I'm not as anxious as I first was knowing that others have gone through it, too!

With warm regards,
A woman in Texas