Monday, November 3, 2008

It's been a while

So I haven't posted in a while. I figured I might as well post an update. I’m still waiting for the doctor to call me back. They are waiting for approval for the permanent SCS from my insurance company. I'm waiting impatiently. I can't wait until I can finally get rid of this pain.

It has snowed on and off for about a week and a half now. In between days that it's snowing, it's between 50 and 70 degrees. The fluctuating weather is wreaking havoc on my leg. It hurts terribly right now.

The office is also very cold right now. It's a good thing I keep a blanket in my desk just in case I need to keep my leg warm. All I have to prop my leg up, however, is my trash can. It's not very friendly to my legs. That's something I'll have to continue working on.

I was thinking about how working is going to be during the 3 months that I have to keep my spine straight. My chair is not very conducive to having a straight spine. That's one of the main reasons I didn't work during the trial. It's a very comfy chair, but not if you need support for your back. I should probably start looking into finding a new chair tomorrow.

One last thing I need to address: Someone posted an anonymous comment to me asking for me to help them find a doctor in the Albany area. In case that poster is reading this, I wanted to let you know that I did try to contact you. I tried sending you emails from various accounts and all my emails were returned to me. If you are still looking for help, I can be reached at LMT at USARSD dot org. Email me and I will reply. Maybe it will work that way.

No comments: