Thursday, October 16, 2008

The big day

T-minus 5 hours and 30 minutes until I have to be at the office for my operation. I had my "last meal" last night. It was delicious. My husband made chicken breasts with bacon and melted cheese on it. Mmmmm.. soo good. I was allowed to eat until midnight last night and I can drink clear fluids (water, apple juice, black tea, or black coffee) until 10:00 this morning.

I got my hair cut last night. I got 6-7" taken off. It's really short now, but I figured I might as well make my last shower for a week mean something. LOL! Sponge baths for me from here on out :-(

They want me to bring my inhaler in with me. I've been searching for it and I can't find it (like I told them, I haven't used it in months. I honestly think the last time I used it was last winter). I'll have to call in a few hours to find out what I should do. I'm pretty sure even if I found it it would be expired anyway.

ARGH! I'm so hungry (you know only because I can't eat)... more water for me.

No comments: