Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 4

Today is the fourth full day that I have had the stimulator. The RSD pain is still decreased :-D

My back pain is still pretty bad. I think I may have overdone it today. I was feeling somewhat better this morning, so my husband and I went to my office to pick up some work, an then went to visit his sister for a little bit. We were gone for a total of about 3 hours (although not continuous time). Sitting in the car for the hour-hour and a half was pretty bad, and then I had to sit on the edge of a chair for an hour, as well as stand for about 30 minutes.

The good part to all of this is that normally my RSD would have flared considerably by this point. Those pain levels are still quite low.

I hav been playing around with the settings on the stimulator. I really think this could help me.

No comments: